Salem Track Club is excited to offer a spring/summer training program in June and July. We are using the Oregon Phase I re-opening and updated OSAA guidelines to create a safe and fun experience for our athletes. Please note that because our numbers must be kept low to be in compliance, we have a limited number of spots for athletes. We will honor registration in order of applicants. Current USATF registration is required and payments will need to be made in-person by card or check.
- Spring/Summer Training
- Monday June 1st- Thursday July 30th
- 6 years old-High School
- Incoming 6th grade-12th grade will meet at the bottom of Derby Hill
- Grade School Age will meet at Lower Bush Park (near ball fields)
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 6:00 pm -7:30 pm
- $75 for first athlete from each family $55 for each additional athletes
- USATF registration required (this is our insurance)
- No online payment options, fees will be paid in person. We can accept cash, check, or card.
Registration is closed.
Want to Join the Club?
You can sign up at the beginning of any practice. On the first night of practice we will have experienced parents and athletes nearby to help you sign up and answer any questions. To speed up the process, please register online.